1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- Margining accounts.
- Resetting trades.
- Settling P&L.
- Trade capture.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great team and company.
4. How valued do you feel by Schroders?
Given a real role with real responsibilities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Lots of training and development opportunities.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
1 to 1 meetings with line manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of voluntary and charity activities available.
9a. Would you recommend Schroders to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Learning and development opportunities. Real responsibilities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schroders? *
Show you will work hard and demonstrate an interest in finance.
More from SchrodersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!