Service Introduction Analyst at IBM

Portsmouth

Connect with IBM

7.9/10

Service introduction, I have to talk to project managers and help them through the service introduction process. I am also trying to improve the process to make it easier to start and understand.

My skills are constantly being improved and developed as I am doing new things all the time. Recently, my organizational skills have been put to the test as I am having to organize meetings around the times people are free. I have started using One note to organize the different projects I am dealing with.

The program is offering me opportunities and experience i wouldn't be able to get by going to uni or straight into work, i would say the outcome and the paychecks are very enjoyable

4. How valued do you feel by IBM?

I do feel like a valued member of ibm as the work i do produces results that help the business

There are regular training updates in the form of PEL courses and lots of support when I need it.

I can sign up for training for what i need, one of the benefits of foundation is that we have a large training budget.

i have constant help from my task manager and i have an epm that i can go to if i need any help for my apprenticeship

We have started on a strong salary with the promise of pay raises, however we have not heard any thing about them since we started

i have met people that i socialist with outside work, in terms of activities, i think its something i would have to go find out about

9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *

It allows for many opportunities and is a great way to learn the corporate environment and how to work in IT

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *

Just be yourself, IBM know who they are looking for, be yourself and youll be fine