1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Document Controller, dealing with the design information control system, issuing documents when required, checking to ensure information is correctly logged
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to deal with design information, and how to control a information system
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy all aspects, the team I work with are friendly and the work I do is interesting, I learn lots of different things to do with this industry
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel valued, my manager appreciates me and I always get praises from helping everyone out.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the beginning, it wasn't too organised, but with a different training provider, it is very organised, I have been inducted and trained and I am still ongoing training
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, They are very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel much support from my manager, who always helps as with other members of my team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary tides me over nicely, just about.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not to sure
9. Would you recommend Costain to a friend?
I think they are a good company, that offer a lot. I feel like they are keen on enhancing peoples skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain?
I would have liked a bit more insight into costain when I had started
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!