Accounting Analyst at 3M

Bracknell
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
£250 weekly
2nd February 2016

9.6/10

I am a financial analyst on a day to day basis I will run requested reports to superiors, retrieve data, analyse data, Also I use my spare time to create useful tools (excel files)

Since I started working here I have developed a lot of skill, I continue to manage my time very well, and prioritise different types of work, I have also developed on being independent. My punctuality is also developed since I've been here due to my responsibilities

I enjoy my programme a lot, I love my job, and the people that I work with, It makes coming to work enjoyable. Everyone is really friendly here.

4. How valued do you feel by 3M?

I feel very valued because they have given me a lot of responsibility and tasks to complete, they also trust me which makes me feel very valued.

I feel it is very well organised as I know what days I have to go to college, I understand when my exams are, how long they are, and what revision I have to do for them.

A lot of support

A lot of support

Not very well, as my parent who I live with doesn't work, but I know if I keep up my good work then soon It will get better.

9a. Would you recommend 3M to a friend? *

Because they are such a good company they make you feel extremely welcome, the offices are very modern, everyone is friendly and if you do right by them, they will do right by you.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M? *

I would advise anyone applying to 3M to be truthful and honest.