1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Degree, Time Management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Love it, couldn't have chosen a better pathway for me to complete. Definitely the best choice I have made.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
Very valued, however would feel more valued if the pay was more competitive.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised Had an induction and a mentor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support available
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support whenever needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not competitive unfortunately, but package is great. Salary does not reflect 3 years work experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes Volunteering for charities, interview skills. Sports and social club
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great programme full of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Time management is key
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...