1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a project manager looking after multiple projects and managing them through from the idea stage to implementation managing resources, deliverables and financials.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am training for my CIMA qualification and have taken many internal courses enhances my skills in communication and IT
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is enjoyable but there is a lack of support and interest from the company as only profits and revenue matter most
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Not very much
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured but the organisation is poor, updates and information is cascaded in a random way and often late or giving participants little time to complete tasks asked of by the programme
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Well in some regards but it is a very 'who you know' dominated environment in relation to bonuses and job types
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets my costs fine but does not begin to compare the older generations salaries and how we are essentially a cheaper workforce that is unlikely to achieve salaires of those in managerial positions
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes but mainly focused on those in central london
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It provides a lot of freedom of career paths
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
know a lot about the company, have examples to back up all of your sklls and experience
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!