1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job title is Business Program Manager. Daily tasks include: refreshing and maintaining the pipeline. I also send out weekly updates on opportunities. Alongside this, I deal with RBI related work, I refresh the report and deal with queries. I am also responsible for the maintenance of the OARR scorecard metric.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more during this apprenticeship than I did at school. I have developed my confidence. I have also learnt more about excel and feel confident using the tool and showing others how to use it.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy all the opportunities I get. E.g. future decoded, digi girlz. It has exceeded my expectations and the culture is incredible; everyone is so helpful and kind.
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
Very valued, I am given so much responsibility - I feel just as worthy as other FTE's.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised. Our induction was extremely informative and we have received lots of training. The support is incredible, there is always someone there to help out if you need them.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite a bit. I don't enjoy it as much as my job role though.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is very supportive and always there to help me out and solve my problems. I get great opportunities.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covers my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We are always going to events and doing activities. I have also played in local netball teams with colleagues.
9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is an amazing apprenticeship and an amazing workplace. I love it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!