1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Hiring the next best talent! Organising assessment centres and recruitment events at Universities. Attending pipeline calls and screening candidates.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, I have learned more than I ever imagined I would!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my programme, it has lead to incredible opportunities
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
extremely, we are all part of the team and provide vital services to the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised considering we were the first ever cohort. we provided feedback and the programme is even better now!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Our assessor was amazing - she offered so much support to us, even outside of working hours.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Microsoft is such a supportive employer, they really value our development and offer us such amazing opportunities in order to improve ourselves.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is enough to cover rent, car insurance and have excess to spend!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We are encouraged to make strong friendships with the fellow apprentices - and we are all very good friends. As part of the scheme, the company put on offsites and various events for us to get together
9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is such an amazing company to work for - and I am lucky enough to be here!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *
Just be yourself, as chiche as it sounds - they look for a personality alongside the skills required.
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!