Partner Sales Excellence at Microsoft

Reading
1st February 2016

9.2/10

I work in Partner Sales Excellence and provide support and guidance on pipeline to Parter Sales Excecutives and Partners. I am also a Microsoft CRM Specialist.

I have developed my communication skills hugely whilst in role as it is heavily communication based.

I am coming up to the end of my apprenticeship and joining was the best decision ive ever made!

4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?

I feel extrememly valued, especially as i have been offered to stay on full time after the apprenticeship.

The QA training was well organised despite a few issues along the way e.g. not having workbooks ect.

I recieved a fair amount of support from my training provider, mostly when approaching deadlines.

I recieve a lot of support on a daily basis from my manager and team

It fits well, i drive now so my only expenses are food, rent and running the car.

There are plenty of opportunities out side of work to get involved in and Microsoft are always enthusiastic for you to get involved.

9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *

The Microsoft apprenticeship is really well structured and this isn't like your 'typical apprenticeship' where you photocopy or make tea's for people. We are given real business repsonsibility that actaully makes a big impact to Microsoft.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *

Be yourself during the application process, they specially pick people who they believe will be able enjoy, and cope with the pace of the business so if you are not yourself during the application you may not feel comfortable in this Business