1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My title is Lab and Support Engineer at the Microsoft Technology Centre in Building 3. On a day-to-day basis my tasks vary depending which customer is visiting us. Usually, I look after devices in the MTC and make sure they are up to date with the latest software and operating system
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
MTA- Networking Fundamentals MOS - Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy this programme
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
My manager and the Director of my department give me loads of recognition and involve me in all decision makings about my department
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised and include QA Apprenticeship training every couple of months
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have a lot of support from my manager and team. I know there is people who can give me guidance if needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager gives me loads of positive feedback which keeps me motivated and dedicated to my job
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs sometimes I have to manage my outgoings due to payment of Transport and visiting other offices
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are loads of opportunities outside of work including events with local schools and businesses
9. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend?
It is amazing place to work and I cant imagine working for someone else
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft?
Come as you are, do what you love.
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!