1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Environmental Technician, focussing primarily on fitting work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Almost all my hands-on skills and engineering knowledge to date have been gained throughout my apprenticeship.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The level of responsibility in my day-to-day job combined with studying to further my qualifications makes for a great experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
I feel far more valued by my individual department than the company as a whole, although this is to be expected when working for such a large business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The working side to the programme is very well structured with regards to placements, final placements etc. although the college is more often than not very unorganised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any support required at any time during the programme is available.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Any support required at any time during the programme is available. Individual department employees are very supportive and beneficial when learning new tasks/skills.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Apprentice wages are very good compared to a number of other companies and meet my costs well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The apprenticeship programme has a number of out-of-work benefits as well as opportunities within the work place to get involved in a variety of activities/events.
9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great for developing skills and experience in the workplace whilst at the same time gaining qualifications at college.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *
Apply yourself, work hard and show enthusiasm towards any task.
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!