Infrastructure Architect at IBM

Winchester
February 2016

Connect with IBM

9.9/10

I am an infrastructure architect, which consists of creating and delivering various architectural deliverables for customer accounts.

As well as the qualifications I am obtaining from the scheme, I have learned a vast array of IT architect skills

I enjoy everything about the programme and my day to day work, and the scheme consistently goes above and beyond my expectations.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

4. How valued do you feel by IBM?

I feel as though the teams I work with and the work I deliver adds value in some way to the company

The programme is very well structured and roadmapped due to the companies desire to train young professionals.

I receive as much support and training for the role as I require on a day to day basis.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

I consider the salary to be very good for a new apprentice

There are copious opportunities to get involved in that consider the wider community, and not just work within IBM

9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *

I feel that IBM beats it's competitors in many fields, including level of expertise in their field and their ability to train new hires to an industry standard of practice.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *

Be yourself, and demonstrate your drive and passion for what it is you want to do at IBM