1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice in Trade Management Services. I am involved in day to day reconciliations of positions and costs with the various different brokers that we deal with.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am gaining qualification such as the IOC whilst also improving my communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have thoroughly enjoyed my program so far.
4. How valued do you feel by Fidelity International?
I feel an important part of the team as I am involved in many tasks
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Monthly meetings along with an online portfolio where I can view and upload work.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of support including study leave for exams.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I find the salary meets my expenditures
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Plenty of social events along with discounts to local gyms and leisure centres
9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have enjoyed my time so far and it also provides a fantastic opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International? *
I would recommend preparing for the interviews as they were challenging
More from Fidelity InternationalMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!