1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice test support technician, I help calibrate mechanical fixtures around the work place. I see a lot of projects and departments as there are mechanical fixtures all around the work place.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learned many skills through my supervisor or training courses.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find it challenging yet enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
Not very appreciated but I amm not treated poorly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is fairly organised but could be more so.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider helped all of the apprentices if we need assistance or support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive as much support as we need, some of us don't need much support at all.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel the salary is adequate for my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No not really.
9. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend?
Its a great opportunity to get qualifications whilst being paid.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo?
work hard, learn as much as you can and revise for all the exams.
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!