1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job as a planner is to provide circuits using fibre to our customers. This can involve instructing our contractors to carry out civil work and controlling the budget for each job.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have development my communications skills as I am now interacting with a lot of different people and I now feel more comfortable.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I found the course very enjoyable and it has set me up to succeed in my new role.
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Very much so. The apprenticeship scheme is very highly thought about in Virgin Media.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured and all the training courses were set out at the very start so I knew what my year consisted of.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was given a lot of support and guidance throughout my year.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All support was provided and nothing was any bother.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Is it competitive with chance of increase
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes we have charity days in which we can take part.
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
Good place to work and value their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Go for it
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!