1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Within my team we provide support to departments within ISFA regarding the applications each team uses, as well as teams outside of ISFA such as Front Office teams.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I feel I have grown in confidence day-by-day regarding my job role and the willingness to put myself forward for tasks within the team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme to a large extent as each day brings a new challenge.
4. How valued do you feel by Fidelity International?
Fidelity Worldwide Investment have helped me grow in confidence and feel part of the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme has been very well structured so that my development is constant.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive support from my training provider often; mainly when training courses occur.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Fidelity provide support at any time regarding any issues or queries I have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary has been more than enough to meet my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is always activity occurring outside of work which allows employees to gain greater bonds.
9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend Fidelity to a friend because my programme has given me the experience and confidence to put my ideas forward and feel of value to the business.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International? *
Be prepared for all interviews & be willing to take all opportunities handed to you.
More from Fidelity InternationalMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!