1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Business Analyst and it involves leasing with the client to understand their IT requirements and speaking to developers and testers to help build a system that meets the client's requirements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt new skills and developed existing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great team, good support, pushed, encouraged
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Currently very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the beginning well organised, after 6 months less so
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Little to none, but not needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
More recently this has improved
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Exciting industries, good colleagues to work with, lots of opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Be yourself when applying, it is not all about your core skills but also who you are as a person
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!