1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Junior Project Manager. Co-ordinate delivery of activities. Reporting. Client facing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Challenging but rewarding. More social than expected.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
Valued within my project and by the client. Wider CGI, not so much.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good support and structure. Understand expectations. Training available if needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support, bi-weekly catch ups. Multiple levels of supports (i.e. Line Mananger, People Manager, etc.)
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from People Manager. Necessary support from Line Manager when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I rent, it is difficult to live on current salary with outgoings, but its manageable.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
CGI European Championships and social activites within year group.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Multinational firm with availability to progress. Good levels of support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Be willing to sacrifice and prepared to work hard to reap the rewards.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...