Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Business Analyst at CGI

Colchester
January 2016

Connect with CGI

9.7/10

My role is very varied depending on whether I am on a project or not. I also complete training courses in London as well as online course when I'm at the office.

I have attended a few training courses for things such as JAVA and will be attending one on SQL.

I am enjoying the programme very much.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

I feel part of the team here and feel valued by my colleagues and manager. There is also recognition whenever I do something well.

It is quite well structured as I attended a two day induction in Reading prior to starting properly. There are also training courses for me to go to throughout the programme.

I have regular meetings with my QA assessor in which we discuss how the programme is going and what I can do during it. I can contact her with any questions and she will reply quickly.

My manager supports me well and is there for me whenever I have queries or problems. I can also go to my other colleagues if I need help.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at CGI

I believe the salary is good for the wok that I do.

I play football with other colleagues every week and there have been several outings during my time here.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

I think CGI is a great place to work with a good environment and lots of support. I have learnt lots of new things already.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

You should apply for the role even if you do not have any IT qualifications as long as you have an interest in IT.