1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Running and processing of payrolls
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Time Management Efficiency Organised Computer Skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy coming into work and running payrolls
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
I feel very valued, if I do well it will be recognised and I will get a reward
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised we do lots of training to make sure everything is up to date
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
She always contacts me asking how things are going
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Have regular meetings with my manager so she knows where I'm upto
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am very satisfied with my salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes I can go on to bigger and better things with the more experience I get
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a large company with good aspirations
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Definitely apply and get experience here as it is a large company with great prospects and will benefit your career
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...