JBC at CGI

Sponsored Degree Programme
January 2016

Connect with CGI

7.0/10

I am a junior business consultant. ToR - haha whats that? I would say that 20% of my current activities are listed in my ToR. however, the breadth and depth of experience I have gained is excellent for a 21 year old.

yes my interpersonal skills have improve4d greatly, also my understanding of the more technical domains is also something that I have been pleased to progress.

I enjoy it a lot, however, we could do with more set time to complete uni work, for example, working 3 days per week studying one, and allocated a separate day to get on with other work for study.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

it depends, in general, I ifeel like a number. However there a some managers who I get on well with and are appreciative of my student position. however they wont hesitate to work me to the bone.

it is arranged well. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions is an exceptional leader. However, there are few checks and balances which prove that students are not overworked in their day job. an area I would like to see improved.

I receive all the support I need from the university in order to complete the work to the best of my ability. I would hope so too given that other students pay 9 grand a year for the privilege.

I feel this could be improved from a work basis. the company don't hesitate to get rid of people who underperform. yet they don't stop managers piling on the work. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions is helpful, but projects vary.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at CGI

how well does it meet the effort I put in.. it doesn't. however I am able to claim expenses which doesn't leave me out of pocket. however the mileage rate is more than questionable.

yes - but there were more before CGI took over, I used to play football for the company but now this has ceased. I would like to see more activities and events funded by the company.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

The package isn't what I signed up to. I never expected to be under such pressure day on day. also, te graduates who haven't worked for CGI for 3 years start on the same wage as us after 3 years. not fair.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

brepared to work :::bloody::: hard. often for long hour and sometimes little thanks. you have to turn down tasks if you don't want to go into a melt down.