1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My apprenticeship revolves of various placements in different departments within the business ranging from Factory built assembly to regional projects to field service, at the moment I am in field service witch entails going out to various sites across the country to fix/solve the problems which customers have with our Automation equipment 'PLCs'
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills relevant to Siemens equipment and software, I've also learned how to project manage and build projects for various departments.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot and I feel like I am in privileged position
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I Feel very valued within siemens as they put a lot of trust in us.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its massively improved since we I started but I still feel like it ive very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
college isn't great and feel like it could be improved
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we receive quite a bit of support from our employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary package has drastically improved in the past few month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes I play football after work on a Thursday and we do many other events we can attend.
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
its a great company that seem to treat us well and don't mind investing money in us I have previously done this also.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
make sure to prepare well for the interview
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!