1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I currently work on an Agile scrum development team, creating and modifying code on the HMRC NPS system.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have done both. I have gathered an awful lot of new skills since I started Accenture, and I have also developed a lot of my existing skills. I've developed a good understanding of different programming languages and gathered a better understanding of the concept of programming since starting here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
An awful lot
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
Yes - very much so. They look after you.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
It is good, but could be improved.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, they help you with any concerns you may have. You get given a buddy and career counsellor who you can confide in with any concerns.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots, you can volunteer for things outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Absolutely fantastic company to work for, treat you well and a very interested and fun filled job.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
If you are willing to stick in and learn, then join Accenture.
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!