1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work for the DWP as a technical architecture. I sometime's have conference calls just before dinner.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I went to college before I came to accenture so I already knew all the coding languages.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my team as they're very friendly and very welcoming when I joined.
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was quite organised when we first started but then we were on the bench for nearly two months.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received support when I needed it or asked for it, especially with college work.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my employer and my new managers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well but next year a bit better.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are many opportunities to volunteer at school and different places.
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great opportunity to meet new people and develop my career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
Dress smartly and ask questions.
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!