System analyst at Accenture

Newcastle
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
27th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

8.8/10

Accenture systems analyst, I code in a development scenario that has live implications requiring me to communicate with various teams such as Live, Test, Design etc. I also work with the rest of my team to communicate the work we are currently and will be doing to help free up our work pipeline.

From coming from a zero coding background I have become accustomed to C and Java coding while also looking to pick up more languages in the future. I also am doing a degree at university in computing

I love the programme and have really enjoyed my time so far, I look forward to continuing it throughout the three years.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel like a valued member of my team and of the company in general, we recognize success and encourage personal development.

Its organisational structure is strong with clear points of contact and reliability. The organisation when put into practice is effective and communication can easily be transferred around the various apprenticeship groups through our internal social media site.

My training provider have regular meetings with me to ensure that i'm on target and completing the work to the right standard that they expect from me.

I receive any support that i need or ask for as well as the opportunity to goon further training to improve any skills that i either don't have currently or just want to build upon my already existing knowledge.

My salary allows me to live comfortably where i am now and is decent for the consideration of what other benefits i receive through the company.

There are tonnes of volunteering opportunities to go out and give talks, help the community or even just learn something new. They also have lots of fitness and well being groups which regularly meet up to partake in various sporting activities.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

Its a great company to work at with a very people centred outlook on the way they operate.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Do the best job that you possibly can, identify your weaknesses to improve while bolstering your strengths into specialties.