1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently part of a defect management team working. My everyday activities include: data analysis, scripting and coding. As a team we have a daily team meeting to assign tasks to the team this is to keep track of what everyone is working towards.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been able to develop my shell scripting and ability to solve issues on my own
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot as everyday there is a new challenge to face.
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
I feel that as an apprentice I am valued here at Accenture. I feel that I am included and treated like a normal employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There are times where I don't feel the programme is structured very well when it comes to training days with our university provider
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as they can give. I still do feel however that it is not enough as there are a lot of hard units and we could do with more actual training days
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot. They are always around/ free if advice/ guidance is needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I don't think that my salary meets my needs. I think we are underpaid as now a lot of us are doing roles that other people in the company are doing for a much higher pay
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a good starting point to build a career from
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
Be confident, be positive and have patience
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!