Software Engineering new associate at Accenture

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
27th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

7.9/10

I am an android application developer, my role includes developing android applications for mobile and tablet devices.

Diploma in IT & Computing, continue to develop my knowledge in JAVA, Android daily as well as other computing languages. I have am now a certified scrum master and have a good understanding in Agile

The programme is challenging and i learn new things daily, i enjoy my role and the work we do on my team.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I would like to think Accenture values every employee that puts the work in the same, I don't think the laddering system at Accenture is a fair representation of the work thats been put in over the past year. However i do feel i am valued.

The programme is very structured, we are given the correct training if needed and are constantly supported through college uni and daily work.

Sunderland University offers support when asked, they do provide guidance however because the way the programme is structured a lot of the Uni work is self taught.

Support is always there if you ask for it, i am happy with the support i receive from Accenture. My team is very supportive and understands the role is fairly new to me and always provides help.

My salary meets all my costs. The salary covers living, travel, daily, social costs and i am able to have some money left over at the end if the month if i am sensible with it

Accenture always organise events and anyone is able to apply for these events. Events vary from social events to charity or technology.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

Accenture is a great company to work for and i have learned a great deal since joining the programme.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Make sure you have a healthy work/life balance and always make time in your spare time to complete uni/college work.