1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mobile Development. Android. IOS. & Web Technologies.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learned over 10 different programming languages.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My Job is my hobby so I love everyday here!
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
The Accenture apprenticeship programme is without a doubt a great place to be, I am treated like a member of staff and its very fair. I get invited to a lot of work related outings not just with my team but with the wider Accenture community.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
College/UNI fits in really well around my job and I am allocated enough time to keep myself on track!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I ever need support there are many channels. Teamlead, Apprenticeship lead(s), HR and/or any of my colleagues.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Last year sadly I had a family bereavement. The company had paid for a place on a training course that would of really benefited me at Accenture. without a second thought Accenture approved my absence without even considering the money or time spent in getting me onto the course. Support is second to none.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
First year salary is not great, second year salary is much better. life in year 1 was financially difficult
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have and will continued to recommend Accenture to friends and people I meet. Accenture is like a family and has improved my life ten fold. Its full of wonderful people, amazing learning opportunities and an exciting place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
Research Accenture, find out as much about the company as possible. Speak to people who work hear before any Interview and find out about a day in Accenture.
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!