Software Engineer at Accenture

Silverlink Business Park

Connect with Accenture

9.4/10

Mobile Development. Android. IOS. & Web Technologies.

I've learned over 10 different programming languages.

My Job is my hobby so I love everyday here!

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

The Accenture apprenticeship programme is without a doubt a great place to be, I am treated like a member of staff and its very fair. I get invited to a lot of work related outings not just with my team but with the wider Accenture community.

College/UNI fits in really well around my job and I am allocated enough time to keep myself on track!

If I ever need support there are many channels. Teamlead, Apprenticeship lead(s), HR and/or any of my colleagues.

Last year sadly I had a family bereavement. The company had paid for a place on a training course that would of really benefited me at Accenture. without a second thought Accenture approved my absence without even considering the money or time spent in getting me onto the course. Support is second to none.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

First year salary is not great, second year salary is much better. life in year 1 was financially difficult

Everyweek

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

I have and will continued to recommend Accenture to friends and people I meet. Accenture is like a family and has improved my life ten fold. Its full of wonderful people, amazing learning opportunities and an exciting place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Research Accenture, find out as much about the company as possible. Speak to people who work hear before any Interview and find out about a day in Accenture.