1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My workplace role is as a UX Designer, which consists of designing applications for devices such as mobile, web and virtual reality applications. this starts by first creating storyboard then wireframes before completing the Visual design which will be passed the devs to follow.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Java, PHP, HTLM, CSS, USD
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my role and apprenticeship however I find the time lines for university are very difficult to split time between
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
I feel like I have created some quality applications within my role and have a good work ethic however that this wasn't reflected within my end of year review
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
NVQ Support is good, however university is rather poor although accenture has been helping improve this in the past few months.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay at Accenture as being an apprentice is good, however a increase never hurt anyone.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!