Apprentice Software Engineer at Accenture

£210 weekly
26th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

8.8/10

My role is an Apprentice Software Engineer and what that involves at the moment is doing a project that involves quite abit of hands on coding which is great in order to get that experience.

I've learnt new skills including how to write software in a programming language called Java. Recently I done a two week web development training course and before that I done a two week java training course.

I enjoy my programme to a huge extent because I work with talented and driven people everyday which is refreshing. This programme has exceeded my expectations.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel highly valued by Accenture because they support me in everything I do and they let you know when you have done something well which is a good thing.

My programme is very organised and structured because at all times I know what I am supposed to be doing and when I'm supposed to be doing it.

I receive good support from my training provider in terms of the way they can answer questions that I'm not sure about.

I receive a good amount of support from my Manager which I am very grateful for as It's important as I'm just starting out with Accenture.

At the moment it meets my costs perfectly.

There are many opportunities outside of work including volunteer work or even a traineeship that can lead to an apprenticeship or a job opportunity. There are company events that allow you to network with other people.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

Because Accenture is a great place to work and to have a career also they have a variety of opportunities to progress within the company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Take every opportunity that you get and make sure that you stand out and show your passion, drive and determination to succeed at Accenture.