Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Software Engineer New Associate at Accenture

January 2016

Connect with Accenture

8.8/10

Software engineer new associate, i am able to move around into different parts of IT such as infrastructure, Technical architect and many more. I work on Visual and technical design for a client and was require to help them visually design a new application which has to work on both desktop and portable device.

Yes i have learnt new skills, and i have developed existing skills which i have acquired during university.

I thoroughly enjoy the programme. It has helped me improve my skills and has also helped me gain a new set of skills which i can use elsewhere and in my day to day job.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel very valued as i am provided with the best help possible. All the support i receive have helped me through hard times and i know that Accenture look out for their employees.

i feel the programme can be a bit more organised.

i receive enough to help me through my training. each tutor will help provide the most help they can in order for us to pass the module.

the pay isnt the best however i value the experience more right now.

I am not too sure as i havent tried applying elsewhere

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

It is an excellent company to work for, they provide the best help possible in order to help each individual progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *