1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role consists of checking refunds, doing line checks, picking transfers, picking kitchens, checking incoming stock and dealing with customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt communication skills, how to interact with customers and passing forklift test.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working in a team and also working for howdens and i have enjoyed every minute of it.
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
I feel valued as everyone is very polite towards me and everyone likes me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is very well organized and structured as my training is going well and iam getting great support from the staff and i also studying time to prepare for my units.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive great support from my training provider as he is teaching me new things which i enjoy.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive great support from my employer and also my employees which gives me a great boost.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
well it could be better to be honest as it is not enough for living costs daily costs and social costs outside of the work environment.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend?
great place to work, hours are good people i work with are friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery?
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!