Supplier Management Analyst at Boots

East Midlands
January 2014

Connect with Boots

My role is as a Supplier Management Analyst in the IT function so I take care of basic admin, track processes and work on excel, attending meetings with suppliers and company stakeholders.

I have learnt presentation skills, IT skills, completed an ITIL Foundation course

I enjoy the support I recieve from the business, the team I work in and my apprenticeship group, the support from the college.

4. How valued do you feel by Boots?

I feel very valued by boots and they always provide extra oppertunities for me.

My programme is very well organised, our college work is set apart from our job role so our time doesn't have to eat into work. There is a lot of support from the business and the college that provides the course.

I recieve lots of support from extra tuition to support over email and phone. Guidence with problems is given and I feel that whatever question or query I might have will be answered.

I receive a lot of support from my immediate team to the business as a whole. The Talent team in the company look after us and cheack in and the IT Acadamy team have created training tailored to our job roles.

My salary and package are very good and cover all the costs of travelling ect.

There are lots of oppertunities to take part in fundraising activities.

9. Would you recommend Boots to a friend?

It's a great company to work for that values you as an employee and gives to you lots of extra oppertunities for learning and developing within and beyond your role.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots?

I would reccomend that people familiarise themselves with the brand and don't forget that everything we do at Support Office is to support the stores. I also think that they should be confident in thier ideas and not worry about anything.