1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an apprentice railway signalling designer, day to day tasks involve CAD work as well as working on site testing electrical systems
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Performing Engineering Operations L2 IRSE Mod 5 Tester BTEC Electrical CAD Design First Aid
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Strong team and good atmosphere, lack of work and time to spend on training apprentices.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
Highly paid and respected by the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Dedicated training team, takes a long time to get new starters running, all staff approachable.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Nothing is too much, support is an email away
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer is training supplier
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
High salary considering inexperience, above living wage and chance of overtime regularly
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Strong culture for supporting STEM work
9. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend?
High salary and good prospects
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens?
Learn as much as you can about the discipline you're applying for
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!