1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Engineering, working with BIM models, quantifying models, producing outputs and sequence images or videos for the bid team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
A lot of development on existing skills whilst learning new skills based on what work is required.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really like this programme, it will put me in a really good position for the future once I graduate.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
I feel that LOR values their employees a lot, considering they are investing in me for the duration of my studies.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is organized and structured pretty well, there are learning modules throughout the year to keep you developing.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my colleagues and line manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
LOR does listen to individuals and supports them where needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Considering my uni fees are paid as well, the salary package is pretty good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities to move about in LOR if you wish to do so.
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
I feel that I have the best, I would want the same for a friend.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Make sure you organize your time to allow sufficient time for both work and studies.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!