1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day to day role consists of setting up the front of store and merchandising external stock and occasionally doing a litter pick and general cleaning the external entrance area. My prime day to day role is working stock (ambient,chiller,bread and other) monitoring freezers which includes working the stock, checking for off sales, ordering the stock and ordering price cards. I am also used as a backup till operator, Occasionally I will be asked to carry out basic managerial duties
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have found and improvement my communication skills New skills such as driving an electric pallet truck and using the ordering device
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I highly enjoy the programme it's given me financial stability and a future
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Brilliant company to work for high pay friendly staff
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Make sure ur hard working flexible and can work under pressure
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!