1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Responsible for commercial management of Sub-contracts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A great deal.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Your travel costs are reimbursed.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are frequent work sociacl events and volunteering initiatives.
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Research the company.
Understand why you want to work in this industry.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!