Manufacturing Apprentice at Nestle

2010
Wisbech
11th January 2016

9.2/10

Learning the process of the line in the factory and operating machinery. Also taking part in projects.

Working at Nestlé I've developed better technical and management skills. I've also developed my English skills.

I have been at Nestlé for 4 months and I'm very much enjoying my role. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?

Nestle have looked after me very well since I joined. There are many perks to the job and everyone is very friendly.

It's been quite organised but at times have needed clarification but changes have only come about when necessary. It's a great programme though.

The training providers from the NCFM have been excellent and our available if help is needed.

My employers have been very helpful also and the staff at Nestlé have been excellent in supporting me through my development.

There are not many costs involved other than travel costs. Nestle cover travel expenses to training providers and have been excellent.

Well working shift work is nice as you get your days off in between shifts to relax and do coursework.

9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend? *

I would recommend Nestlé to anyone as they're an excellent employer. They've looked after me well and supported me on every level through my development. They've provided everything necessary for me to exceed in my role and apprenticeship.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle? *

Be yourself and be honest. They have a brilliant interview process and I feel very happy in my role due to their careful selection. Also be prepared to work hard and have lots of work!