1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role within my apprentieschip is to learn how coffee is made within Nestle Tutbury, on a daily basis i shadow operators gaining knowledge and a better understading of the process.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, over the past few years i have learnt several different new skills and developed on exsisting skills since joining.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme a lot it gives me the opportunity to gain expereince within different departments.
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is good, as it was a new programme the start was a little confusing as we were unsure of what was happening but now it is very good i no exactly where i am going.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recive support daily from my managers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside of work i have represented the company by getting envolved in school open days.
9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for always looking to improve your skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle? *
Be confident and do your research.
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Nestle
How did you apply for this company? My application for Nestle began following work experience that I undertook at the age...