1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role within my apprentieschip is to learn how coffee is made within Nestle Tutbury, on a daily basis i shadow operators gaining knowledge and a better understading of the process.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, over the past few years i have learnt several different new skills and developed on exsisting skills since joining.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme a lot it gives me the opportunity to gain expereince within different departments.
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is good, as it was a new programme the start was a little confusing as we were unsure of what was happening but now it is very good i no exactly where i am going.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recive support daily from my managers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside of work i have represented the company by getting envolved in school open days.
9. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
Great company to work for always looking to improve your skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
Be confident and do your research.
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!