1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My roles now involves over seeing the team in a managerial role. My responsibility is to manage some shifts and be responsible for how the shift goes. This involves merchandising of deliveries, holding the safe, cleaning the store and making sure everything runs smooth.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt many new skills during my time at work and I continue to learn new skills every single day. I've learnt how to communicate better than I once did, I've learnt how to use a till, run the safe, lead a team, merchandise specials, merchandise normal deliveries and how to change a bailer.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme very much. I enjoy coming in to store and working hard and getting what we need to be done, done. I enjoy learning new skills and I enjoy leading a team.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued by Aldi I feel like if I do something well I will be told I have done.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel it is well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employers are very supportive and always help me every shift and guide me to do my very best.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'd say my salary is a very good salary for an apprenticeship programme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend Aldi to my friends because i feel that Aldi is a good company to work for because they offer a great pay and the work is very rewarding so long as your willing to put the effort in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Look sharp and be sharp.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!