1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Basic duties of a store assistant, I.e replenishing stock, selling stock on the tills, rotating stock... Etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Huge boost in confidence Rotating stock Conversing with customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy every day on the job
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
The management team make you feel needed and part of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, I know when I'm meant to be with my tutor, what I'm supposed to be doing with them and what I'm getting from the programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Anything I need, I can email her or phone her at any time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, if I'm troubled by anything, the whole Aldi team can help me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I'm 17 and still at home, my costs are very restricted
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm currently also in college on a part time management and leadership course
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The jobs is great and the people are better
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Work hard, and it pays off
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!