1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a store apprentice, this means from day do day I operate as a 'store assistant' this includes operating the tills and working the stock.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I feel I have developed my communication skills as I am not as shy anymore. I feel also that I have learnt how to take directions better and I can also think for myself and not rely on others telling me what to do all the time.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the Aldi apprentiship thoroughly and has thought me many new skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
All in all I do not feel very valued by Aldi, I feel very replaceable and have even been told this by a manager.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I do not feel the program is well organised or structured as I am still waiting 4 months for my certificates so I can move onto the second part of my training.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I do not currently have a training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel I do not receive much support from my managers as I have asked for retraining and for more support in store on shifts and I have not received any and come away feeling worse than epwhen I started
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not well at all I am living on my own and have basic out goings, bills rent food, etc. Of more than £900 however I barley pick up £700
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No not really
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have previously however now my overall experience of Aldi has changed and is fairly negative
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Make sure you are 100% sure you are up for the challanges and can handle stress well
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!