1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day helping with running of the shop including stock checks, ordering stock and using the tills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I learnt to be more confident in talking to the customers and also I learnt better problem solving skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed my program. I was sad to leave and would happily do the best level up in the future
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I felt very valued and also very welcomed. People used to rely on me for certain things and also come to me for advice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured. I always knew what I had to do and what task was next. There was never a day where I was left just to mill around
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support was given and I always felt I could talk to people
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support. They treated me like one of their own and always included me in everything they did
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary could of been better but due to the status of my employment it was understandable
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities outside of work due to my skills now being so broad
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
I always felt welcomed and part of the team and was never left with nothing to do
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Go for it with everything you've got as the company have got so much to give
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!