Apprentice manager at Co-op

Harrogate Yorkshire & The Humber
December 2015

Connect with Co-op

8.2/10

Day to day helping with running of the shop including stock checks, ordering stock and using the tills

Yes I learnt to be more confident in talking to the customers and also I learnt better problem solving skills

I very much enjoyed my program. I was sad to leave and would happily do the best level up in the future

4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?

I felt very valued and also very welcomed. People used to rely on me for certain things and also come to me for advice

Very well structured. I always knew what I had to do and what task was next. There was never a day where I was left just to mill around

A lot of support was given and I always felt I could talk to people

A lot of support. They treated me like one of their own and always included me in everything they did

The salary could of been better but due to the status of my employment it was understandable

There are lots of opportunities outside of work due to my skills now being so broad

9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?

I always felt welcomed and part of the team and was never left with nothing to do

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?

Go for it with everything you've got as the company have got so much to give