1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
it involves time keeping hard work and determanation getting stuff in and out and makeing sure the customers are happy
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ive have acheaved loads of skills in this job role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very mutch helps me keep track of time
4. How valued do you feel by The Apprentice Academy?
quite alot helped me get though
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very organised every think on point
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
alot not to bad helped ma alot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
loads more than i intendid
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not the best but it will do for now
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not realy that i no off
9. Would you recommend The Apprentice Academy to a friend?
because its a grate experiance for young people to help start work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Apprentice Academy?
go with it you help them thay will help you
More from The Apprentice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!