1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role day would be building elearning modules from scratch for clients or creating a new and up to date version of our off the shelf content I also control the lms where people go on to complete their elearning courses
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt how to work as part of a team better and that everyone covers each other strengths and weaknesses
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it very much and it was amazing
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I'm a valued team member they do not hesitate to give me billable work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Our programme is well structured however a previous member didn't update there work and made it difficult
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get as much support as I need all I need to do is ask
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Quite well i have enough for most basic needs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
For my job role st the moment not many
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's an amazing experience where you receive a lot of support to progress in life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
Learn from your mistakes
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!