Network administrator at Upland Systems LTD

Manchester
£160 weekly
9th December 2015

8.9/10

I.T Support/network admin. Daily tasks include answering phone calls, dealing with customers, fixing hardware and software, dealing with any problem that we are faced with.

Since i started i have learnt lots of new skills. I feel that i learn and develop everyday weather i am at work or college. both help me develop new skills quickly.

I Enjoy my program a lot. Since i have started the program i feel that my skills and knowledge have advanced more than they have done had i of gone to a college.

4. How valued do you feel by Upland Systems LTD?

I feel like any other employee. I feel that my skills and knowledge are very much valued. i also feel valued at the academy as everyone has something to offer.

My program is structured and organised well. I know when i am attending the academy along with what i shall be studying while i am there. they also remind me a few days before i am due to attend.

i receive plenty of support my trainer myself and employer meet up to review how well i am doing and how well i am progressing at work and the academy. this is useful.

It meets all of my needs, all of my travel to and from the academy is paid for so attending doesn't cost me anything. i also always have enough money to go out.

Working in I.T provides many opportunity outside of work. as technology advances people still need you to help them outside of work. you are always learning.

9a. Would you recommend Upland Systems LTD to a friend? *

I would recommend it because i tying that it is a better way to learn that to attend a college. you pick up experience and knowledge while working and earning money.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Upland Systems LTD? *

While applying you should be confident and just be yourself. No one is looking to catch you out everyone is looking to help you and gift you a good opportunity.