1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have to maintain a website
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many things about what you can and can't do on a website
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I feel like one of their own
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
They tell you before the lesson what we are doing and the structure of the lesson
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot for support when I need it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot because some stuff I haveno learnt before so he teaches me what to do
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
130 a week
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes next year me and my boss are going to expos to promote the company
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they are very nice people who are always there for you and it's a nice atmosphere
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
get more known
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!