Lettings and Sales Neg at Escalla

Sutton
9th December 2015

Connect with Escalla

Letting and sales neg Conducting viewings checking emails leasing with landlord & tenants making packs for landlord & sales appointments

I have taken online courses for CPRs, Data Protection, Money laundering, intro to lettings. I fell i have developed into a trustworthy person and have learnt new skills every day.

Loved every minute of it very good team in the office. The company was very supportive of the course and get head office team if we needed help with anything. My assessor was amazing help with everything when every i was stuck and very quick to respond.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

Very.

They always kept me up to date with anything that was happening never in the dark. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was really good she always keep up to date and emailed me every week or so to see how i was getting on.

Very, easy to follow. It was set out very strait forward and never had and problems with the work set.

LOADS. She was really good she always simplify thing for me if i did not under stand and gave me situations where I would be able to answer the question.

LOADS. They where really good she always simplify thing for me if i did not under stand and gave me situations where I would be able to answer the question.

Not the best but I managed and was happy with the cost and the time.

Yes there are training events and evenings. You can also volunteer in the local area

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

They are very good and support you thought out the whole process

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *