1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Letting and sales neg Conducting viewings checking emails leasing with landlord & tenants making packs for landlord & sales appointments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have taken online courses for CPRs, Data Protection, Money laundering, intro to lettings. I fell i have developed into a trustworthy person and have learnt new skills every day.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Loved every minute of it very good team in the office. The company was very supportive of the course and get head office team if we needed help with anything. My assessor was amazing help with everything when every i was stuck and very quick to respond.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
They always kept me up to date with anything that was happening never in the dark. [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was really good she always keep up to date and emailed me every week or so to see how i was getting on.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, easy to follow. It was set out very strait forward and never had and problems with the work set.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
LOADS. She was really good she always simplify thing for me if i did not under stand and gave me situations where I would be able to answer the question.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
LOADS. They where really good she always simplify thing for me if i did not under stand and gave me situations where I would be able to answer the question.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not the best but I managed and was happy with the cost and the time.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are training events and evenings. You can also volunteer in the local area
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
They are very good and support you thought out the whole process
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!