1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
IRRV apprentice in revenues and Benefits for Brighton and hove city council. Completing council tax queries, move in, move out. setting up DD. sending out bills, sorting reminders. working around general computer systems and excel spreadsheets.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt the law behind council tax
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The course itself seems poorly managed
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
Very little contact with them and dont reply to emails.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
most of the the structor is determined by myself.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
trainer comes in once every 6 weeks. doesnt reply to emails.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I'm given time whenever needed for the course. I can ask anyone for help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I recieve minimum wage, which doesnt suit my living costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
it is online learning with very little help or feedback from the tutor.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
expect to do most of the legwork for yourself, and receive little guidance
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!