Digital Marketing Assistant at Escalla

£850 monthly
December 2015

Connect with Escalla

The day to day jobs change frequently, some of them include; video editing, photo editing, e mail campaign development, developing social media a strategy, researching future events, competitor research.

Yes many. On top of developing my current skills (design) I have gained skills on how to use marketing tools, understanding the working world, business development.

The work is good, especially now I have been there for a while I feel I am contributing much more.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

On a 1 to 1 basis with my rep, a lot. Maybe not so much in the grand scheme of things which is understandable, I don't think they need to be in contact with me too much.

Poorly, we didn't start having training until 3 months in, it would have been nice to have some training before going in to the workplace.

I can always email and know that my tutor will get back to me, this is good, I don't receive a lot of support but I think that's good.

A lot, being in the workplace I can always ask a question without worrying. This has slowed down now that I have been there for a long time, I have to ask less questions but I still can when necessary.

At my age living at home this is fine, I chose an apprentice for experience and so the pay is good. It covers travel with having spare left over.

Yes, social events occur which is great for bonding, also hosting events as outside of office work is something we do a lot that may be rare in other areas of work.

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

The get you on the course very quickly, and then leave you to it which is great to gain a real experience on the workplace.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *

Expect many phone calls after applying.